Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

A Happy New Year everyone!
I hope it's either, better than last year, as good as last year, or worse than last year (if you had more joy than your heart could stand again!)
I wouldn't usually use this kind of forum for this kind of greeting, but there's no knowing the depth of the alcoholic haze on the 1st.!
Actually I don't really know how many of my acquaintances read this; there is one loyal reader in the US (my muse - but he may decline that title!), a couple of friends in the UK ( thanks especially to the Dude for his support), but an almost total absence of family - from the older end total disparaging of all blogs and bloggers (almost along the lines of "I hate that movie - but I've never seen it"!!), and from the younger end, "I thought it ended after you left Moscow"!
Probably a good job I write it for myself - so "a Happy New Year Malcolm" - "Thanks"

No comments:

Post a Comment