Monday, July 14, 2014

I refute the suggestion ...

... that I showed no interest in the World Cup!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zpeu1_top-10-world-cup-wags_sport?from=ca

And while we're at it, how does Messi become player of the tournament? He wasn't vene the best player on his team - Mascherano almost single-handedly carried the Argentine team through the tournament, while managing to show none of the thugish behaviour he displayed in the EPL!
And best goalkeeper - I have no quarrel with the selection, but Tim Howard wasn't even among the finalists - apart from his incredible display against Belgium. he pretty much kept USA, USA, USA  in every one of their games.
But, what do I know about football - my team's in the Championship, and I know a guy who supports Millwall!

No comments:

Post a Comment